Intro to Batik Tulis, is a basic workshop and course that introduces traditional Indonesian batik (wax-resist textile technique) to attendees using Canting, a batik painting tool. The workshop walks through all the process in Batik making from pattern making, wax application and dying itself. Attendees brings home a square batik tulis wall hanging or bandana, to share at home and with friends.
you will learn :
- Introduction to Batik history
- Significance of Batik as art & ritual
- Drawing your own traditional batik pattern
- Learn applying wax on cloth using Canting tool
- Batik dying process (Gradation, dip dye & painting on fabric)
workshop fee: Rp 450,000/person or Rp 1,300,000/3 persons
Fee includes all materials and lunch.
Reservation: whatsapp 0818 0828 2222 / email email@example.com